
Wow I can't believe it's Friday already, the weather has been excessively humid this week so our landscaping plans are still on hold and I have been doing a lot of reading under the fan. The local library is air conditioned so I enjoyed a couple of hours there on Monday :) We have kept up our morning cycling though so I don't feel like a complete couch potato. I am reading a Patricia Cornwell detective story this week called `The Last Precinct'. I love the forensic detail etc. in these Kay Scarpetta stories and this a good one.
At RDA on Wednesday we were given a bag of Persimmons to take home - I couldn't resist taking a photo as they looked so beautiful. Then I played with the image and I think this would look great in a kitchen or dining room printed on canvas, enlarged and framed.




No comments:
Post a Comment