Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eumundi Market Revisited



We gave up our market stall at Eumundi in August 2005 after around 8 years - I still can't believe how quickly that time flew past. Since then we have only been back once (with Anne in July 2005) and I didn't think I missed it. Anyway on Saturday Alan's Light Horse Troop did a gig at the Market and so I dressed up and went along to make up for lost time. While Alan was `light horsin around' I went shopping. I ordered a timber house sign for our house - we are calling it `Fernhill' after Alan's great grandparent's farm at Gayndah. Then I found my fave soap and organic all natural etc. moisturiser. Next I had to buy something to wear so I found a really nice silk and cotton wrap around skirt and a top. Then I bought 2 shirts for Alan and a couple of really neat fold up bags (one a back pack) made of parachute silk in bright colours. I think that was all. I even found time for a coffee at one point. I also saw a few other nice things which will be on my list for next time. We had a really nice morning and we caught up with a lot of our old market friends.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...