
A month since I posted - I can't believe it went so fast and now its November with Christmas and the end of the year next month. Like everyone I am starting to wonder where the year has flown. Our fleeting 2 weeks of spring have gone, the summer is here now, winter clothes all put away and I'm living in my flip flops and Crocs. I even have dressy flip flops for going out - with sequins LOL. We have just returned from a wonderful 3 weeks away in our caravan in a great caravan park right on the Noosa River. From there we could walk to Noosaville or Noosa Main Beach and we could easily launch our kayaks from the beach right in front of the van park. Alan fished and caught a lot and I read a heap of books, we both kayaked on the river (great fun when the tide was going our way, good exercise when it wasn't). We visited the Noosa Farmers Market and Eumundi Market, had the obligatory walk down Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach. We had a couple of excellent dinners out at Noosaville where we were spoiled for choice of restaurants. We had fish and chips by the river at sunset, drinks on the beach at sunset and we had a lovely serendipitous lunch at a great little restaurant and gift shop at Boreen Point. We visited the Noosa Art Gallery and I was able to buy some nice things at Noosa and Eumundi to remind me of our holiday. Alan took this photo of me on the beach just in front of the caravan park at sunset. Noosa Heads is in the background. The best part about all of this is that it is just 45 minutes drive from here. Alan is now keen to upgrade our boat so that we can go fishing on this river more often.




No comments:
Post a Comment