Thursday, March 20, 2008

Inspired by Angela Cartwright


So this week's `Frameworthy Challenge' is the artist Angela Cartwright. I really love the work of this artist as it is so much like the art I love to create, so this week's challenge was a lot of fun. Here is the link to the page on her website that inspired me. http://www.acartwrightstudio.com/beyondthepale.htm


2 comments:

patti said...

beautiful rich, warm colours - I like the stained glass window effect above the cherub.

I saw a great book on ATC's in Eckersleys yesterday - they look like lots of fun, but since I have too many projects on the boil at the moment I will have to save them for later!

Happy Easter to you both! xx

Annie said...

Beautiful and very 'Fiorentino'.
Reminds me of taking Alec (Alessandro, aged 9 months) to Florence and Sienna- and having him regarded as an angel by most Italians.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...