- I'm hopeless at any sport or activity that requires hand/eye co ordination, seems like I lucked out when this talent was being handed out.
- I can only listen to music if that's all I'm doing, otherwise I totally can't focus
- I read magazines and newspapers backwards - something to do with being left handed I think.
- I have lived in 29 different homes in my lifetime.
- my favourite food is banana - especially with oats and cinnamon.
- I have dimples in my shoulders - I have never met anyone else who has.
- My blood group is AB Positive - shared with only about 5% of the population one of whom is my sister. But luckily for us AB Possies we can accept Type O in an emergency - thankyou God :)
I don't really like tagging other Bloggers so if any of my Blog Readers who Blog want to tag along please feel free.




5 comments:
I read backwards, too. It drives my husband crazy. And, like you, I can't listen to music and do art or read. I guess my mind only runs on one track. :-) Thanks for playing along, Helen.
I also read backwards- my kids are driven crazy. I tell them that's where all the interesting bits are and you miss all those cosmetic ads.
I am left footed so maybe that's why.
I also have O neg blood so be nice to me- you may need me someday!
I also read backwards- my kids are driven crazy. I tell them that's where all the interesting bits are and you miss all those cosmetic ads.
I am left footed so maybe that's why.
I also have O neg blood so be nice to me- you may need me someday!
Well maybe it's a family trait to read things backwards - me too! I am ambidexterous and can write quite well with my left hand and pick up a guitar to play left handed, can catch a ball left handed.
I am O pos, so be nice to me too!
I also love banana and had a bizarre couple of years where I couldn't stomach them. All of a sudden I loved them again - weird! (I have oats, banana and honey for brekky and will add a dash of cinnamon next time).
The dimples are yours only though :)
Umm - I have the dimples too....
Post a Comment