Monday, May 19, 2008

A Wonderful Holiday







We have just returned from 2 great weeks away in our caravan at Noosa. Munna Point is our favourite camping spot, right on the Noosa River so we took our boat. I also took my bicycle so I could ride down to Hastings Street with our friend Bev while the `boys' went fishing. It seemed that every day, (we had perfect weather), one of us was saying `How good is this'!! And it was. We caught fish, had lots of fish dinners, enjoyable evening drinks by the river watching the sunset, meals out, morning walks by the river, bike rides to Hastings Street and so it went on. These photos show Alan with our boat which we have named `Small Fry', a guy surfing on Laguna Bay at Noosa and me having lunch at `Cafe La Monde', the best value place to eat in Noosa :) So now we have to come back to earth although it is good to be home.

5 comments:

Kate I said...

I does sound like a perfect way to spend a few weeks...relaxing and fun. So glad you had a great time!

Kate I said...

I does sound like a perfect way to spend a few weeks...relaxing and fun. So glad you had a great time!

patti said...

Noosa on a beautiful day is paradise - lucky you! Great photo of you Helen!

Annie said...

What a great couple of weeks- just what I need!
Only 27 working days and we'll be there.........

Donna B. Miller said...

I know envy is a terrible emotion, but that's what I'm feeling as I look at your wonderful photos. :-) Helen, I'd like to learn more about you, so you're being TAGGED. Here are the rules: 1) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2)Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...