
I did this page for this week's Frameworthy challenge, just a bit of fun. I need that this week as I have been back to the Doctor with Tendonitis which I have had since late May and which is getting worse rather than better. Seems like the only cure is total rest of my right arm (luckily I'm left handed) but I am getting frustrated with the constant pain and inability to do very much. Yesterday I had Acupuncture (recommended by my Doctor) and it seemed to help a bit so I will go back next week. In the meantime I am working hard at being positive and keeping my energy levels up - and hoping for a bit of magic :)




2 comments:
This is such a fun piece Helen and yes, magic does happen!
I do hope the accupuncture continues to help with your wrist. Constant pain can really be quite wearing and debilitating so hopefully you won't have to deal with it much longer. (and what luck that you can still move that mouse with your left hand!)
Must be painful Helen. You could try getting Al to do some Reiki over your arm. Some healing energy (or magic!) Meditation focussing on healing energy yourself will help.
I sent you some vibes yesterday, will do more today :)
Post a Comment