Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Perfect Day








Yesterday we decided to forget all the jobs that need to be done around here and just take off and go fishing. We stopped on the way to buy a newspaper & some food for a picnic - bread, ham, coleslaw, potato chips and of course Tim Tams. I had already filled a Thermos. We went to our favourite spot on the Noosa River and there was no one else there but us for most of the day. The weather was perfect. We both fished and I had the chance to use my new pink fishing rod which alan has bought me for my Birthday. We didn't catch any fish big enough to keep but we had a perfect day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodonya. I can feel the sandflies bighting already but with a long weekend coming up, we might just do the same.

Annie said...

This looks and sounds familiar...esp the Tim Tams. Catie is smug and thinks you weren't trying hard enough or perhaps dozed off???
Fishing rod looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...