Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year


I notice from reading my Blog List that Bloggers everywhere are reflecting on the past year and planning for the new one. I am still thinking about my word for 2008 which was `now'. It is in the present, right here and now that we create our future and my word from last year has really brought that home to me. Mindfulness in all things can really change your life.


This quote from Hal Boland really sums up my thoughts at this time `Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us'..........

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Welcome to the new year, Helen. Love your image, it is absolutely beautiful. I also love your 2008 word, 'now', and I am pleased that you experienced it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...