Saturday, March 04, 2006

Wet Wet Wet


It has been wet and windy here since Tuesday. RDA was cancelled and we haven't ridden our bikes since Monday :( I am starting to get cabin fever and the grass is growing as we watch. We can't complain though as our tanks are overflowing and all the plants are loving it. We have had 89.5 mls (just over 3.5inches) since Tuesday . However the horses and the chooks are very wet and depressed. I took a photo about 5 minutes ago of Cobber and Belle looking really wet and miserable and here it is. Poor things, they don't have a stable up here. I think Alan and I might have to put on our rain gear and lead them down the hill to a yard where they can get under some cover in the worst of it. Horses really hate being wet. We are attending a RDA Carriage Driving Workshop this weekend on the Gold Coast so here's hoping the weather improves.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...